Wolverine Men's 6" Waterproof Cabor EPX® - Round Non-Safety Toe
Wolverine did their best to engineer the Men’s W10315 6” Cabor Work Boot to energize and cushion your weary feet. Their EPX® energy system uses a unique footbed design to cushion your foot, flex with your movements, and absorb impact from your steps. Even on the roughest days - the Cabor’s waterproof membrane and waterproof leather will keep your feet dry. And, the oil, water, abrasion, chemical, heat, and slip resistant rubber lug outsole will protect you from workplace hazards.
For Composite Safety Toe version, see style W10314!
- Dark Brown Waterproof Nubuck Leather Upper
- Moisture Managing Mesh with Waterproof Membrane Lining
- Removable EPX™ Anti-Fatigue Footbed
- Polyurethane Midsole
- Rubber Lug Outsole: Oil, Water, Abrasion, Chemical, Heat, and Slip Resistant
- Nylon Shank
- Direct-Attach Construction
- Wolverine Waterproof Features Keep Your Feet Dry and Comfortable in a Variety of Environments
- EPX® Energy in Every Step
- 30 Day Comfort Guarantee
- 6 Inch
- For Composite Safety Toe version, see style W10314
Can't find what you're looking for?
Call a store to check on availability or special ordering!Store Locator