Wolverine Men's Rush ESD CarbonMax® Hiker - Round Composite Toe
Underneath its streamline athletic exterior, the Wolverine Men’s W10667 Rush Hiker is hiding a powerhouse of safety features, including a rubber lug outsole, static dissipative protection, and a CarbonMAX® composite toe. A moisture wicking mesh lining and memory foam footbed are included to maximize comfort, because whether you are hiking or doing light industrial work, Wolverine wants you to be as comfortable as possible.
- Black/Gray Mesh and TPU Upper
- Moisture Wicking Mesh Lining
- Removable Memory Foam Footbed
- High Performance RMAT® Rubber EVA Blend Midsole
- Rubber Lug Outsole: Oil, Water, Abrasion, and Slip Resistant
- Cement Construction
- Nylon Shank
- 18.03 oz. Weight
- ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 Static Dissipating
- PLEASE NOTE: Do Not Use ESD where Conductive or Electrical Hazard Features are Required
- Security Friendly Non-Metallic Footwear
- CarbonMAX® Composite Toe; Made of Carbon Fiber, which is as Strong as Steel, but 50% Lighter; Non-Conductive Material Resists Extreme Heat and Cold
Can't find what you're looking for?
Call a store to check on availability or special ordering!Store Locator