Wolverine Men's 6" Waterproof Cabor EPX® - Round Composite Toe
Wolverine did their best to engineer their Men’s W10314 6” Cabor Work Boot to energize and cushion your weary feet. Their EPX® energy system uses a unique footbed design to cushion your foot, flex with your movements, and absorb impact from your steps. Even on the roughest days - the Cabor’s waterproof membrane and waterproof leather will keep your feet dry. And, to keep you from slipping in the puddles, the rubber lug outsole is slip resistant, and their composite safety toe will protect against impact and compression injuries.
- Brown Waterproof Nubuck Leather Upper
- Moisture Managing Mesh with Waterproof Membrane Lining
- Removable EPX™ Anti-Fatigue Footbed
- Polyurethane Midsole
- Rubber Lug Outsole: Oil, Water, Abrasion, Chemical, Heat, and Slip Resistant
- Nylon Shank
- Direct-Attach Construction
- 23.74 oz. Weight
- Composite Toe
- ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 Electrical Hazard Rated
- PLEASE NOTE: Footwear must be worn in dry conditions for EH protection to apply.
- Wolverine Waterproof Features Keep Your Feet Dry and Comfortable in a Variety of Environments
- EPX® Energy in Every Step
- 30 Day Comfort Guarantee
- 6 Inch
- For Non-Safety Toe version, see style W10315
Can't find what you're looking for?
Call a store to check on availability or special ordering!Store Locator