Timberland PRO® Men's 6" Pit Boss - Steel Safety Toe
Timberland’s TB033034214 Pit Boss is a brown steel toe work boot, constructed of rugged Nubuck leather to withstand the wear-and tear of working life. Its nylon shock diffusion plate increases support and torsional rigidity and the Timberland Pro rubber outsole is slip, oil, and abrasion resistant. To maximize comfort, they included a poly-urethane midsole, padded top collar, Cambrelle fabric lining, and poly-urethane footbed.
- Gaucho Brown Rugged Nubuck Leather for Comfort and Durability
- Steel Safety Toe for Protection
- Goodyear Welt Construction for a Durable Mechanical Bond
- Padded Top Collar for Comfort
- Polyurethane Midsole for Durable Comfort
- Cambrelle® Fabric Lining with Antimicrobial Treatment for Odor Control
- Cast Metal Top Hooks for Increased Durability
- Nylon Shock-Diffusion Plate for Support and Torsional Rigidity
- Open-cell Polyurethane Footbed with Antimicrobial Treatment for Breathable Comfort and Odor Control
- Slip, Oil, and Abrasion Resistant Timberland Pro Rubber Outsole
Can't find what you're looking for?
Call a store to check on availability or special ordering!Store Locator