Thorogood Men’s 6” Emperor Toe Wedge – Round Composite Safety Toe
Without the proper toe box, that blister on your toe is there to stay. To keep you from having to endure that any longer, the Thorogood emperor toe, employed in the Men’s 804-4655 Work Boot, expands the width and height of the traditional toe box for maximum wiggle room. The composite safety construction of the emperor toe and the ASTM electrical hazard rating for the boot protects your vulnerable feet from workplace hazards.
HANDCRAFTED IN THE USA!
- Made in USA
- Tobacco Oil-Tanned Leather
- Goodyear Storm Welt Construction
- Removable Slow Recovery Polyurethane Footbed
- Meets ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 Rating for Impact
- Meets ASTM F2413-11 Standards for Electrical Hazard Resistant Footwear; footwear must be DRY for EH standards to apply!
- Emperor Toe Box is Significantly More Spacious than the Standard Toe Box
- Single-Density Polyurethane MAXwear Wedge™ Outsole
- Abrasion Resistance: Best
- Oil Resistance: Best
- Heat Resistance: Good
- Chip Resistance: Better
- Slip Resistance: Better - Meets or Exceeds ASTM F2913-11 SATEA Test Method TM144 (or Mark II) Standard for SR
- Composite Safety Toe
- Same protection as steel toe
- Non-metallic, corrosion resistant
- Light weight
- 6 Inch Shaft
Can't find what you're looking for?
Call a store to check on availability or special ordering!Store Locator