Rocky Men’s 6” Elements Dirt Waterproof Work Boot – Round Steel Toe
With the rugged good looks and numerous safety features of Rocky’s Men’s RKYK074 Elements Dirt Work Boots, you can work with confidence. Characteristic of boots from Rocky’s Element Dirt collection, these boots use a 5mm lug-depth outsole with dirt release and a TPU kickoff to prevent mud from clogging up your outsoles and weighing your step down. Since rough work terrain is hard on shoes, these work boots have a high-abrasion toe, Goodyear® Welt Construction, heavy oiled leather, and triple stitching to maximize durability.
Though this boot will work hard in any environment, it is designed for use in jobs encountering rough, muddy terrains.
- Heavy-Oiled Leathers
- Rocky® EnergyBed™ Footbed with Memory Foam
- Ankle Padding and Goodyear® Welt Construction
- Milled Never-Cut Hooks
- Triple-Stitched Reinforcements and Safety Stitch Toe
- TPU Kickoff
- Guaranteed Rocky® Waterproof System
- High-Abrasion Toe with Heel Support
- 5mm Lug-Depth Outsole with Dirt Release
- Non-Metallic ABS Shank
- ASTM F2413 I/75 C/75 Protective Toe Classification
- Meets and exceeds ASTM F2413-05 Electrical Hazard Standard; Rocky Brands warns leather footwear must by dry for EH standards to apply!
- 6 Inch Shaft
- Steel Toe
Can't find what you're looking for?
Call a store to check on availability or special ordering!Store Locator