Rocky Men’s 5” Elements Shale Waterproof Work Boot – Round Steel Toe
Designed to withstand the wear-and-tear of long, hard work days, the Rocky Men’s RKK0158 Elements Shale Work Boots feature triple-stitching in high wear areas to help prevent the boot from falling apart. The direct attach construction, which bonds the upper to the sole, resists chemical breakdown for even more durability. They also help your toes withstand wear-and-tear with their ASTM rated steel toes.
The Elements Shale Romeo waterproof work boot is recommended for use in the oil and gas industry, especially drilling jobs.
Also available in Non-Safety Toe: see style RKK0157!
- Moisture-Wicking Lining
- Oiled Full-Grain Leather
- Nylon Shank
- Guaranteed Rocky® Waterproof Construction
- Removable Terra Suspension Insole for Support and Cushioning
- ASTM F2413 I/75 C/75 Protective Toe Classification
- Meets and exceeds ASTM F2413-05 Electrical Hazard Standard; Rocky Brands warns leather footwear must be dry for EH standards to apply!
- Oil and Slip Resistant Outsole with TPU Skin
- Triple-Stitched in High Wear Areas
- Direct Attached Construction Bonds Upper to Sole and Resists Chemical Breakdown
- 5 Inch Shaft
- Steel Toe
- Ideal for Drilling, Oil and Gas Industries
- For Non-Safety Toe version: see style RKK0157
Can't find what you're looking for?
Call a store to check on availability or special ordering!Store Locator