Doc Marten Men's Black Winch Extra Wide - Round Steel Toe
Dr. Marten constructed this versatile Men’s R16802201 Winch Work Boot, from the General-Purpose Trade Collection, to protect your feet from the hazards found in a light industrial jobsite. The steel toe of this brown leather boot protects your toes from impact and compression injuries; The electrical hazard protection shields your feet from electrical charge; And, the slip resistant outsole gives you firm footing on slippery surfaces so you can tackle your work day without interruptions. Lastly, an EVA insole, breathable lining and a wide toe box were installed for comfort throughout the work day.
Also available in brown: see style R16802201!
- 7-Eye Lace Up Boot
- Dark Brown Wyoming Leather
- Removable EVA Comfort Insole
- Breathable, Moisture-Wicking Lining
- Padded Collar and Tongue
- Flexible PVC Outsole
- Slip Resistant ASTM F1677-2005
- Electrical Hazard ASTM F2413-11 MI/75 C/75 EH
- Safety Toecap Offers Protection from a Minimum 200J Impact andDoc 15kN Compression Force
- Extra Wide Comfort Fit
- General Purpose Trade Collection
- Light Industry: Engineered for the Modern Workplace to Provide All Day Protection and Comfort
- Material Note: A slightly milled, snuffed leather, with a medium to heavy pull-up and a strong oily surface.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Call a store to check on availability or special ordering!Store Locator