Caterpillar Men's Precision Waterproof - Round Composite Toe
Caterpillar manufactured their Men’s P90809 Precision Work Boot to skillfully overcome every challenge you face. Their waterproof construction and slip resistant outsole will keep you dry and prevent slipping on rainy days. If it’s heavy machinery you face, their Nanotoe™ technology will shield your feet from blows, without weighing you down with the bulk of traditional composite toes. Or if it’s just a long, tiring day on your feet, their Ease comfort system – known for its lightweight, but durable, cushioning – and their Ergo technology – known for its ability to control and stabilize, without restricting motion – will keep you comfortable.
These brown leather boots are recommended for use in industrial occupations, including agriculture, airport, carpentry, construction, manufacturing, mechanics, and contracting.
- Dark Brown Full Grain Leather Upper
- Nylon Mesh Lining
- Nylon Mesh Footbed Lining
- Nylon Shank
- Cement Construction
- Electrical Hazard Rated ASTM F2413-05 1/75, (PLEASE NOTE: Footwear must be worn in dry conditions for EH rating to apply.)
- Nanotoe™ is an ASTM F2413-05 Rated Composite Safety Toe that is 40% Lighter than Steel Toes and 15% Lighter than the Traditional Composite Toe
- Ergo Technology
- Ease Engineered Comfort
- T1230 Outsole has 5 Star Oil, Water and Heat Resistance and 4 Star Slip and Abrasion Resistance
(note: industrial, so best for skilled trade professionals who work both indoors and outdoors and need a broad range of safety features– agriculture, airport, carpentry, construction, manufacturing, mechanic, tradesman, contracting)
Can't find what you're looking for?
Call a store to check on availability or special ordering!Store Locator