Caterpillar Men's Outline - Round Steel Toe
Caterpillar designed their Men’s P90802 Outline to protect industrial workers, such as those in agriculture, airport, carpentry, construction, manufacturing, mechanic, tradesman, or contracting, from the hazards of their jobsite. Their steel toe, which has been approved by the highest available rating for ASTM impact and compression, will protect your feet from heavy machinery and construction materials. These gray leather boots are also ASTM approved for their electrical hazard protection and also have a slip, oil, heat and abrasion resistant outsole.
For a non-safety toe version, see style P74087.
- Dark Gray Full Grain Leather Upper
- Nylon Mesh Lining
- Nylon Mesh Footbed Lining
- Molded EVA Footbed
- Nylon Shank
- Strobel Construction
- Steel Toe Rated ASTM F2413-05 I/75 C/75; the Highest Available Strength for Impact and Compression
- Electrical Hazard Rated ASTM F2413-05 1/75, (PLEASE NOTE: Footwear must be worn in dry conditions for EH rating to apply.)
- T1260 Outsole has 5 Star Oil, Water and Abrasion Resistance and 4 Star Heat Resistance
- For Non-Safety toe version, see style P74087
(note: industrial, so best for skilled trade professionals who work both indoors and outdoors and need a broad range of safety features– agriculture, airport, carpentry, construction, manufacturing, mechanic, tradesman, contracting)
Can't find what you're looking for?
Call a store to check on availability or special ordering!Store Locator