Keen Men's Dark Earth Warren ESD - Round Steel Toe
The Keen Men’s 1015398 Warren ESD work boots are packed with exceptional technology that we’ve all grown to expect from Keen. They have left and right asymmetrical steel toes that have a high crush rating and is the heaviest of toe protection. The KEEN.GRIP oil and slip resisting outsole will keep you standing firm on slippery surfaces and is electro static dissipative (ESD) rated to protect against electric shock when working around open circuits. You can’t go wrong with these boots; they are uniquely stylish, but work hard.
- Nubuck Waterproof Leather Upper
- Left and Right Asymmetrical Steel Toes
- TPU Shank for Midfoot Support
- Removable Metatomical Dual Density EVA Footbed
- Arch support that cradles the foot's natural contours
- Keeps feet supported and comfortable
- 90 Degree Heel
- Electro Static Dissipative (ESD)
- Reduces Excess Static Electricity by redirecting the charge from the body to the ground
- ESD footwear should only be worn in clean environments and in conjuction with static dissipative flooring
- Meets or Exceeds ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 SD standards
- Oil and slip resistant, Non-Marking Rubber outsole Meets or Exceeds ASTM F1677-96 Mark II Non-Slip Testing Standards
- Shoe outsoles wrap up and over toes for ultimate protection
- Mild impact and abrasion safeguard
- Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH standards; footwear must be DRY for EH standards to apply!
- Cleansport NXT for Natural Odor Control
Can't find what you're looking for?
Call a store to check on availability or special ordering!Store Locator