Keen Men's Cascade Brown Tacoma Waterproof - Round Composite Safety Toe
Keen knows how to create work boots that keep you safe and working hard. These Men’s 1015396 Tacoma Waterproof boots have all you will need to do just that, stay safe and work hard. A KEEN.DRY Waterproof, breathable membrane keeps your feet dry through rain or snow and a KEEN.GRIP oil and slip resisting outsole makes sure your feet stay planted on slippery surfaces. These composite safety toe work boots have the same protection as steel toe, but are lighter weight and comfortable.
Also available in Non-Safety Toe: see style 1015410
- Full Grain Waterproof Leather Upper
- TPU Shank for Midfoot Support
- Left and Right Asymmetrical Composite Toes
- Same crush rating as steel toe, but weighs less
- KEEN.DRY™ Waterproof, Breathable Membrane
- Removable Metatomical Dual Density EVA Footbed
- Arch support that cradles the foot's natural contours
- Keeps feet supported and comfortable
- Oil and Slip Resistant, Non-Marking Rubber Outsole Meets or Exceeds ASTM F1677-96 Mark II Non-Slip Testing Standards
- Shoe outsoles wrap up and over toes for ultimate protection
- Mild impact and abrasion safeguard
- Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH standards; footwear must be DRY for EH standards to apply!
- Goodyear Welt Construction
- 100% Non-Metallic
- 90 Degree Heel
- Cleansport NXT for Natural Odor Control
- Round Composite Toe
- For Non-Safety Toe: see style 1015410
Can't find what you're looking for?
Call a store to check on availability or special ordering!Store Locator