Keen Men’s Braddock Mid Waterproof – Round Steel Toe
the Keen Men’s 1011242 Braddock Work Boots support the American spirit of hard work and progress. KEEN.PROTECT™ and the steel toes defend your vulnerable toes against abrasion and mild impact; KEEN.GRIP™ technology keeps you firm on your feet with its oil and slip resistant, non-marking rubber outsole; and the KEEN.DRY™ waterproof breathable membrane prevents water from entering the boot.
These HYBRID.OLOGIES™, and the boot’s electrical hazard rating make the Braddock an excellent work boot for use in an industrial setting, especially construction.
HANDCRAFTED IN THE USA
- American Built: Assembled in Portland, Oregon using the finest materials from around the world
- KEEN.DRY™ Waterproof Breathable Membrane
- TPU Shank for Midfoot Support
- Waterproof Nubuck Leather Upper
- Left and Right Asymmetrical Steel Toes
- Toe box provides maximum comfort and roomy fit
- Removable Metatomical Dual Density EVA Footbed
- Arch Support that cradles the foots natural contours
- Keeps feet supported and comfortable
- Lining with Hydrophobic/Hydrophilic 2-Zone Comfort Technology
- Direct attach PU midsole for long-lasting comfort
- Steel Toe meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH standards
- Oil and slip resistant, non marking rubber outsole meets or exceeds ASTM F1677-96 Mark II Non Slip testing standards
- Shoe outsoles wrap up and over toes for ultimate protection
- Mild impact and abrasion safeguard
Can't find what you're looking for?
Call a store to check on availability or special ordering!Store Locator