Keen Men’s Braddock Mid Waterproof – Round Soft Toe
The Keen Men’s 1011242 Braddock Work Boots support the American spirit of hard work and progress. KEEN.GRIP™ technology keeps you firm on your feet with its oil and slip resistant, non-marking rubber outsole that meets ASTM non-slip standards and the KEEN.DRY™ waterproof breathable membrane prevents water from entering the boot. For comfort, Keen has designed a metatomical footbed to cradle the natural contours of your feet and lined the work boots with a hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort system.
These HYBRID.OLOGIES™, the comfort features, and the boot’s electrical hazard rating make the Braddock an excellent work boot for use in an industrial setting, especially construction.
HANDCRAFTED IN THE USA
- American Built: Assembled in Portland, Oregon using the finest materials from around the world
- Waterproof Nubuck Leather Upper
- Direct Attach PU Midsole
- Integrated Heel Cushion
- KEEN.DRY™ Waterproof Breathable Membrane
- Lining with Hydrophobic/Hydrophilic 2-Zone Comfort Technology
- Meets or Exceeds ASTM F2892-11 EH standards
- Removable Metatomical Dual Density EVA Footbed
- Arch support that craadles the foots natural contours
- Keeps feet supported and comfortable
- TPU Stability Shank
- Shoe outsoles wrap up and over toes for ultimate protection
- Mild impact and abrasion safeguard
- Soft toe caps safeguard against minor impact but are not reinforced with a secondary crush resistance
- Oil and Slip resistant, non marking rubber outsole
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F1677-96 Mark II Non-Slip testing standards
Can't find what you're looking for?
Call a store to check on availability or special ordering!Store Locator