Keen Men’s Atlanta Cool ESD – Round Soft Toe
To equip you to confront workplace hazards and to prevent discomfort, Keen designed their 1006978 Men’s Atlanta Cool work boots with their patented HYBRID.OLOGY™. Keen.Protect™ fortifies your feet against abrasion and impact. These boots also feature an ASTM static dissipative rating, an oil and slip resistant, non-marking rubber outsole, and a waterproof leather upper. For comfort, Keen designed an anatomically contoured toe box and metatomical footbed to cradle the natural build of your feet.
The Atlanta Cool Work Boots are geared towards meeting the needs of industrial work settings, and are especially recommended for construction work.
- Nubuck Waterproof Leather Upper
- Torsional Stability Shank (TSS)
- Oil and Slip Resistant, Non Marking rubber outsole
- Secure Fit Lace Capture System
- Removable Metatomical Dual Density EVA Footbed
- Arch Support that cradles the foots natural contours
- Keeps feet supported and comfortable
- Reflective Webbing for Additional Safety
- Mesh Liner Provides Breathability to help keep your feet cool in warm environments
- Contoured Heel Lock
- Shoe outsoles wrap up and over toes for ultimate protection
- Mild impact and abrasion safegaurd
- Soft toe caps safegaurd against minor impact but are not reinforced with a secondary crush resistance
- Electro Static Dissipative (ESD)
- Reduces excess static electricity by redirecting the charge from the body to the ground
- ESD footwear should only be worn in clean environments and in conjunction with static dissipative flooring
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11 SD standards
Can't find what you're looking for?
Call a store to check on availability or special ordering!Store Locator