Keen Men’s Flint Low – Round Steel Toe
The 1007970 is constructed of water resistant nubuck leather with a contoured heel lock for added stability and is oil and slip resistant. The Flint Low is a work boot designed for the needs of contractors, carpenters, and property work.
- Nubuck Waterproof Leather Upper
- Torsional Stability Shank (TSS)
- Compression Molded EVA Midsole
- Contoured Heel Lock
- Meets or Exceeds ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH Standards
- Oil and Slip Resistant Non-Marking Rubber Outsole
- Removable Metatomical Dual Density EVA Footbed
- Anatomically Engineered Arch Support Cradles the Foot’s Natural Contours
- Left and Right Asymmetrical Steel Toes
- Anatomically Correct Toe Box Provides Maximum Comfort and Roomy Fit
- KEEN Patented Toe Protection: Shoe Outsoles Wrap Up and Over Toes
- Defends Feet Against Abrasion and Mild Impact
Can't find what you're looking for?
Call a store to check on availability or special ordering!Store Locator