Dan Post Men’s 11” Blayde Saddle Tan Wellington Waterproof – Square Steel Toe
You may have bought this boot just to wear to the construction site, but let us assure you, that plan won’t last long. The superior comfort and good-lookin’ distressed leather of Dan Post Men’s DP69482 Blayde Saddle Tan Waterproof work boots will soon have you wearing them everywhere. When you do wear them to work, however, their steel toe and electrical hazard rating will protect your vulnerable toes from workplace hazards.
Also available in Non-Safety Toe version: see style DP69402!
- Saddle Tan Wellington All Distressed Leather
- 11" Shaft
- Breathable Waterproof Membrane
- Removable Airflow Orthotic
- Cushioned Footbed
- Broad Square Toe
- Ultra-Light Dual Density Outsole
- Oil and Slip resistant
- Durable and comfortable polyurethane
- Work Unit Heel
- Steel Toe Meets ASTM F2413-11 Standards
- Electical Hazard Meets ASTM F2413-11 Standards
- For Non Safety Toe version: see style DP69402
Can't find what you're looking for?
Call a store to check on availability or special ordering!Store Locator