Dan Post Men's 12” Albuquerque Steel Toe Waterproof - Broad Toe
The DP69691 is the steel toe waterproof version of the DP69681and is crafted of tan distressed leather with a breathable waterproof membrane. Cushioned insoles and mini-lug outsoles provide comfort and stability, while the broad toe gives your feet extra room.
- All Over Tan Distressed Waterproof Leather
- 12" Height
- Breathable Waterproof Membrane
- Cambelle II Moisture Wicking Lining Treated with Agion Antimicrobial
- Removable Moisture Wicking Agion Treated Insole
- Mini-Lug Traction Outsole
- Steel Toe Meets ASTM I75/C75 Standards F2413-11
- Cowboy Heel
- D 7-12, 13, 14, 15
- EW 8-12, 13
- Care Instructions: 1) Remove dust and dirt with a soft brush or cloth. 2) While these leathers have additional oils added to them in the tanning process, in time, these oils with start to disappear. Applying heavy coats of conditioner, or products such as mink oil will help these leathers withstand the heavy abuse they were intended for. 3) Since these leathers are the most likely to become soaked in water, be sure to clean and oil them as quickly as possible. Allow them to dry naturally and never under an artificial heat source.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Call a store to check on availability or special ordering!Store Locator