Caterpillar Women's Connexion - Round Steel Toe
Just because you are working like a man doesn’t mean you need to walk in his shoes. Caterpillar’s Women’s P90501 Connexion Work Shoes have all the functional assets of work shoes, while still maintaining a feminine color and build. To protect your vulnerable toes from the dangers of open circuits, toe impact, and slipping, Catepillar Connexions have an ASTM electrical hazard rating, the highest ASTM steel toe rating, and a slip, oil, water, heat, and abrasion resistant outsole.
These work shoes perform well in light industrial occupations including warehouse, delivery, distribution, mechanic, and weekend warrior.
- Nylon Mesh with Direct Inject PU Upper
- Nylon Mesh Lining
- Open Cell PU Foam Sock Liner
- Strobel + Cement Construction
- ASTM F2413-11 I/75, C/75 Electrical Hazard (EH) Rated
- ASTM F2413-11 I/75, C/75 Rated Steel Toe
- Ergolite Technology:
- Contoured Footbed
- Sculpted Design Creates Arch Support, Heel Cushioning, and Comfort
- Sculpted EVA Midsole Provides Superior Motion Control and Support, Shock Absorbance, and Energy Return
- Foam Collar
- T1000 Outsole
- SRX Slip Resistant: 5 Stars
- Oil, Water, Heat and Abrasion Resistant: 5 Stars
- Light Industrial Occupations:
- Weekend Warrior
Can't find what you're looking for?
Call a store to check on availability or special ordering!Store Locator