Carolina Women's 6" Waterproof Work Boot - Composite Toe
Carolina Women’s CA1626 6” Waterproof Work Boots, with their electrical hazard protection and composite safety toe cap, will protect your feet from the dangers of an industrial workplace. For a firm footing, their rubber outsole is constructed to provide oil and slip resistance. Their tan soft honcho leather uppers are lined with Carolina’s Waterproof SCUBALINER™ to keep water away from your feet.
- Tan Soft Honcho Leather Upper
- Mesh Lining
- Removable EVA Footbed
- Non-Metallic Shank
- Cement Construction
- Oil & Slip Resisting Rubber Outsole
- Waterproof SCUBALINER™ - Carolina’s Exclusive Proprietary Waterproof Lining System
- Electrical Hazard - Footwear Tested by an Independent Lab that Can Withstand Applications of 14,000 Volts at 60hz for One Minute without Leakage.
- Composite Safety Toe Cap - A Non-Metallic Safety Toe. Reduced Cold-Transfer in Cooler Environments and Meets the ASTM Standards for Compression and Impact Testing Rating of I-75/C-75.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Call a store to check on availability or special ordering!Store Locator