Nautilus Women's Grey Athletic Work Shoe - Round Composite Toe
The Nautilus Women’s Grey Athletic (1754) work shoe combines a classic sneaker design with the safety features to protect your feet when working in hazardous jobsites. It has a composite toe that is ASTM F2413 impact/compression rated, it meets ASTM F2413 electrical hazard requirements and a slip and oil resistant aggressive rubber outsole. A dual density insole and EVA midsole provide maximum comfort during long hours on your feet.
- Sueded Leather and Mesh Upper
- Removable Dual Density Insole
- EVA Midsole for Maximum Comfort
- Rubber Slip and Oil Resistant Aggressive Grip Outsole
- TPU Side Support for Stabilization
- Fiberglass Shank for Support and Stability
- Bumper Toe to Guard Against Abrasion
- No Exposed Metal to Meet Scratch Resistant Workplace Requirement
- Composite Safety Toe Cap for Comfort and Protection
- Meets or Exceeds ASTM F2413-11 I75, C75, Impact/Compression Ratings
- Electrical Hazard Rated to Meet ASTM F2413-11 Section 5.5 and ASTM F2892-11 Section 5.2 Requirements
- PLEASE NOTE: Footwear must be worn in dry environments only for EH protection to apply. Exposure to wet or humid environments will adversely affect or invalidate the protective properties of these footwear. DO NOT WEAR in explosive or hazardous areas where conductive footwear is required.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Call a store to check on availability or special ordering!Store Locator